As a reminder, the semi-finalists are:
All Kinds of Men by Erman Jones, Easy as Hard Can Be by Alan Ball, Untitled by Brian Sage, Four Horsemen by Rob Pantano, Furnishings by Gregory Bailey, Opposite Sides of the Line by Jordan Whalen & Visceral Memory by Sean M. Davis.
The schedule of the critiques is:
Thursday September 24th from 9:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
1. Opposite Sides of the Line by Jordan Whalen
2. Easy as Hard Can Be by Alan Ball
Thursday September 24th from 1:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
3. Furnishings by Greg Bailey
4. Visceral Memory by Sean M. Davis
Friday September 25th from 9:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
5. The Four Horsemen by Rob Pantano
6. Untitled by Brian P. Sage
7. All Kinds of Men by Erman Jones
Where: The Studio Theatre (Downstairs at the Hilberry)
The following Hilberry and Bonstelle company members will take part:
Dave Toomey, Andrew Papa, Samantha Rosentrater, Jason Cabral, Justin Vanden Heuval, Alan Ball, Erman Jones, Carollette Phillips, Jordan Whalen, Safiya Johnson, Peter Prouty, Lorelei Sturm, Sara Hymes, Chris Ellis, Christina Flynn, Rob Pantano, Brian P. Sage
Ben Williams, Justin Crutchfield, Brian Yacoo, Katie Lietz, Kyle Holton, Chris Tucker, Rachel Porter, Erica Fuller